January 10, 2016

Winter Accessories I'm Lovin'



These accessories have been very popular this winter. The sunglasses are a definite staple and are only going to be seen a lot more this summer. Both watches are timeless and for the money are something that could be worn forever. The chunky earrings are a big trend both in high fashion and day to day. I love my Kendra Scott Elisa necklace I wear it everyday with anything. Simple rings are the hot trend now, they are the perfect way to dress up your new manicure. The triangle hair clip is different and a cool unique accent. I love these mittens they are so cute and the perfect winter staple. This bracelet is simple and can be worn with any occasion. The sleek gold earrings are the new black. The chunky monogram letter necklace should be the new staple for a preppy girl. 

xx, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment