January 6, 2016

10 Beauty Products to Review

I am IN LOVE with this primer! The seemingly invisible formula has a built in color that eliminates any visible redness. It feels light on my skin and still covers all my pores. Only a small amount of product is needed for the look of perfect skin.
This palette is A CLASSIC. The colors are all very usable and practical. I love how blend-able the colors are. I have had this palette for over a year and still have plenty of product!
The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the BEST EYE PRIMER I'VE USED. It covers everything and makes my eyeshadow extremely pigmented.
I've never used another makeup setting spray before. I was happy with the results, it helps my makeup stay all day long. It also makes everything blend together and look VERY NATURAL.
This concealer is GREAT FOR BLEMISH COVERUP. It is not however good for under eye concealing. It is not the right color tone for an under eye concealer. It is nothing compared to the Maybelline concealer I haven't been able to put down. However I am pleased with the coverage it offers elsewhere.
I originally picked up this lip color because I thought it would be like the Ultra Matte Colourpop lip colors. It turns out it's nothing like them! At first I thought they were a bust but it turns out I love them! I have one of the matte colors and to lacquer colors. All three of them are very wearable and LASTS ALL DAY LONG.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner, Brown • Rimmel •
This product is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It makes me look wide awake and it lasts all day because its waterproof. It is the perfect way to make your eyes look big and bright.
I have gone through so many face washes, and this is the best one I have used yet! It UNCLOGS EVERY PORE and makes my skin baby soft.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Auburn • Anastasia Beverly Hills •
I have never used a product to fill in eyebrows. When I first used this pomade it was intimidating. After I realized that you only need a little bit of the formula and got use to using it, I am obsessed! It does a great job at shaping my brows. I love this product and I am DEFINITELY JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON.
I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. If I were only allowed to pick one mascara to use for the rest of my life this would be my choice. It works for all occasions, it is the classic mascara every girl should own.

xx, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment