January 7, 2016

LOVE IT Item of the Week!

This week my LOVE IT Item of the Week is L.L. Bean Boots!
These boots go with everything! They are the perfect shoe for styling a winter look. Personally, I like the brown because pretty much everything in my wardrobe is navy and I didn't want to clash. I have worn mine almost everyday this week. It's no question that these are the perfect shoes to get to class in, especially on cold snowy/rainy days. I am aware that these are on backorder but, I have a solution for you! It's called eBay! If you can't wait until the boots will be ready eBay is a great alternative to get new or nearly new Bean Boots. Also, if you live near a Bean Boot Outlet it is possible that you can find these coveted winter boots. 

xx, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment