Hi you all! My name is Jackie:). I love fashion & makeup & diy & giving advice & making people happy so I thought it would be fun to start this blog. I would call my style "tep", trendy (what's on trend), eclectic (a lil' bit of everything), and preppy (classic).
20 Facts About Jackie
1:) fav candy: mini m&ms
2:) pets?: dog named Wrigley and fish named Sushi
3:) fav tv show: bachelor
4:) fav movie: bewitched
5:) fav color: navy
6:) siblings?: 3 brothers
7:) fav holiday: st. patrick's day
8:) zodiac sign: pisces
9:) biggest fear?: the dark!
10:) celebrity crush: so many but if I had to pick one it would be Tom Brady (sorry George Clooney you're a little too old)
11:) random fact: i get hiccups on long car rides
12:) age: 18
13:) fav magazine: cosmo
14:) something i really want: colourpop ultra matte lip gloss
15:) current fashion staples: kendra scott elisa necklace
16:) what i'm currently watching on netflix: gilmore girls
17:) fav social media: Tumblr http://jackiemangin.tumblr.com/
18:) fav label: J.Crew
19:) iPhone or Android?: iPhone
20:) college: University of Kentucky
To kick off my blog this week I will be posting everyday this week at 6:00 p.m. EST!
Thank you for reading The Preppy Staples!
xx, Jackie

No comments:
Post a Comment